I will Move One Item or an Apartment Full. They can be moved from one room to another, across the street or out of the state. Distance is not a problem. Maybe you purchased something from a store or a private owner and need it taken home......No Problem...... NO JOBS TOO SMALL
Maybe you need some items put into a storage bin or maybe some items need to be taken out.This is just another example of how I can help you.
I even took a trailer load of fine antiques from Georgetown, De. to Washington, DC. to an auction for a customer.
I have very affordable rates and I can place your items where ever you want them and I can also assemble and disassemble beds, etc...All my rates are listed below and feel free to call me with any questions you might have.
It doesn't have to be Furniture.... I will move almost anything to anywhere..... BELOW ARE SOME EXAMPLES
I can also Haul Away your yard Debris, Leaves, Tree Branches, Downed Trees, Old Furniture, Appliances, Items out of the Attic, barn, or any other Storage area.
LISTED BELOW ARE MY VERY FAIR MOVING RATES
MY NORMAL SERVICE AREA
* Home Base is Laurel, De... I will go to the area's Listed Below to Move your Items to anywhere.
* Ocean City, Maryland ...................................
* Maryland & Delaware Beach Towns ............
* Denton, Maryland .......................................... <<< & anywhere In Between these Listed areas
* Cambridge, Maryland ...................................
* Pocomoke City, Maryland ............................
* Dover, Delaware ...........................................
LOCAL FLAT RATES FOR LAUREL, DE. AREA & WITHIN 15 MILES
* 1 Small Item ~ $60 & ( 1 Hour Time Limit or Less ) * 1 Large Item ~ $80 & ( 1 Hour Time Limit or Less )
HOURLY MOVING RATES FOR THE EASTERN SHORE AREA
Within 25 Miles out of Laurel, Delaware & staying local within 25 Miles from Move to Moving Destination. Over 25 Miles from Laurel, De. will be an extra fee, depending on Distance over 25 Miles.
* $75 Hr. for 1 or 2 Men ( 2 Hour Minimum ) with a 7' x 12' or a 7' x 18' Open Trailer Load with 4' & 3' Sides
* $90 Hr. for 3 Men ( 2 Hour Minimum ) with a 7' x 12' and / or a 7' x 18' both Open Trailers with 4' and 3' Sides
* Additional $75 per Hr. For each Hour over 2 Hours from start of the move until the end with 1 or 2 Trailers
* The Time Starts when we arrive at the Moving Site. I do not charge for travel time to the site... Just Back Home...
* I also have to charge for Gas and Tolls on all Long Distant Moves ( Over 80 Miles )
* FLAT RATES FOR LOCAL MOVES ( Within 25 Miles of Laurel, Delaware )
* $75 Hr. For 1 or 2 Men with 7' x 12' Open Trailer with 4' Sides for 3 small Items or Less & ( 1 Hour Minimum )
* $90 Hr. For 2 or 3 Men with 7' x 12' Open Trailer with 4' Sides for a Trailer Load ( 2 Hour Minimum )
* $100 Hr. For 3 Men with 7' x 12' and 7' x 18' both Open Trailers with 4' and 3' Sides ( 3 Hour Minimum )
Flights of stairs will be an extra fee in all moves. The price will vary depending how many flights of stairs you have. The fee might be waived if the client is paying by the Hourly Rate. It will not be waived if paying a Flat Rate.
Long Distance Moves ( Over 80 Miles one way ) will be more costly than local moves. All situations are different, therfore, the rates will vary.
Will not move any Items that looks or feels like it is already broken or falling apart for Liability reasons. I will bring the item to your attention and if you sign a waiver, I will then move it for you.
ASSEMBLY AND DISASSEMBLY
* $25 Assembling of each piece of regular furniture. I do not Assemble boxed type furniture, like Sauder, Ikea, etc. or any other furniture that has many pieces to it and is very time consuming.
DISTANCE FROM RESIDENCE TO TRUCK FOR LOADING & UNLOADING
More than 50 feet will be an extra $75 fee
PROCESS FOR CUSTOMER TO CONSIDER BEFORE MOVE
* Whenever you need something or a lot of Items moved, you have to consider what type and size of vehicle to move with, how many people you need, amount and weight of furniture.
* Before you contact me, please think of the following possible challenges to consider when requesting a Rate Quote.
~ Do you have fragile Items and how many?
~ Are there flights of stairs to climb?
~ Tight fitting areas that require extra care
~ How many real heavy Items?
~ How many people you need for the move?
~ How far is the travel distance?
~ Weather Conditions
~ How long the job may take?
~ How far we have to walk with furniture and other Items
I can Remove most of your unwanted Junk as Listed below
Appliances ~ Metal ~ Furniture ~ Leaves & Debris ~ Downed Tree Branches, Etc.
Please call me for a ........ Free Estimate
MY EQUIPMENT FOR LOCAL ALL MOVES
* Three Trucks and Three Open Trailers ( 7' x 12' and 5' x 8' and both with 4' sides ) and a 7' x 18' with 3' sides
* Appliance Cart
* Five Padded Hand Carts
* Two Carpeted Dollies
* Bubble Wrap
* Shrink Wrap
* Moving Pads
* Tie Downs
* Ratchet Straps
* Heavy Plastic Wrap
* Carpet & Floor Paper Protection for Floors and Carpet
Laurel, Delaware ( 19956 ) Located on the Eastern Shore, 30 Miles from Ocean City, Maryland, and 30 Miles from Cambridge, Maryland.
Please Do Not Hesitate To Call Me Anytime With Any Questions You May Have and I can Promise You That I will Take Very Good Care Of All Your Vauable Property
Owner / Operator : Mike Carpenter
Cell Phone : 302-258-4721
Email : email@example.com
Facebook : facebook.com/geneslawncareandpowerwashing
Email : genes.lawncareandpowerwashing.com